• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[ICON REQUEST] Green Boots for Beta phase map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi,

I'm looking for a icon for my map. It should be green boots that pulse with energy.

Something like this:
BTNINV_ThrowingKnife_04 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Just boots but the same feel...:eekani:....I already have a recolored version of the normal boots of speed in my map which is green and this is a upgrade for it.

My map is here

This will be an upgrade for Jade Boots in my map btw.

Also I have searched the archives here at hive and the only green boots is some futuristic boots...which don't fit my map at all.

Level 8
I will do that. I'll edit it in this Post when im finished.

EDIT:

Here's the Icon. If you dont like anything or have any suggestions for improvement, please tell it to me.

Attachments

• BTNGreenBoots.BLP
    14.7 KB · Views: 66
  • DISBTNGreenBoots.BLP
    9 KB · Views: 72
  • GreenBootsBTNGreenBoots.PNG
    GreenBootsBTNGreenBoots.PNG
    8.9 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Level 8
Hey thanks luckerguy. I didn't expect anyone to replay my request, nvm actually doing it.

I would actually like it if you could improve your boots somewhat. Sorry in my description I said that this will be an upgrade for jade boots. I meant jade boots in my map. Below is a picture of the emerald recipes in my map. Jade boots is the green boots.

EmeraldItems.jpg

The boots in the picture is the item from which this boots you will be making will upgrade, so I want this to be similar in some ways to that boots but look like a more improved version.

Currently I find your boots too mono-tone and it doesn't look like solid sturdy boots. It's texture is also too smooth and doesn't look like leather and more like rubber. :eekani:...I also think some reinforcement should be good like a sole or a metal tip. You could also reduce the size of the boot so you can see the whole boot. A green gem somewhere could also be good :D. You can base the boots on some other idea, If you have an great unique idea for the boots. :wink:

Again thank you for your work. It is greatly appreciated. I just feel that since this will be a quite costly upgrade and ultimate boots in my map it should look really imba as well. :cute:

Deon, I can wait if your willing to make an icon as well. I'm sorry but then I will use the icon which I find most fitting so I won't necessarily use your icon, but if yours is better I'll use yours instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.