• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icon Extract Blocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Alright, so I'm working on campaigns which follow the history or storyline of both Warcraft I & II. In my maps I plan on using selected icons from the website and creating various quest rewards, etc. So, I download them and everything seems peachy however, when I go to extract the icon file, it says windows has blocked it due to a risk of the file type hurting my computer.

I edited the file properties by selecting "unblock" but for some odd reason, it still says the exact same thing. I've made sure that I've clicked apply, ok, etc.

I fear that if I can not solve this problem, I will be forced to scrap my whole campaign. Im spending a lot of time on this campaign by making the terrain professional and including custom icons is apart of my goal in completing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.