• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I want this model!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sorry to break your heart kid, but i rally doubt anyone would make a mechwarrior or whatever for you, look at the things, their complicated as hell, and we seem to lack the animators around to make the thing even look complete, im sure these some kid around here whos made one, look in model gallerie or sumthing, alota people are makeing requests for mechwarrior models.

Level 5
Yes you can, and iv seen it done, i dont know if i have the converters, and i dont think resiz3eing would be the problem since you can automatically do it in world editor, but the polys, the thing'll be so high pollyed haveing probally.. what 5 on the screen would lag? (or atleast for me and my awsome comp :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.