• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need zombie models !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Then would you care to elaborate? What is "too basic" and what exactly do you want? Anyway, how can a zomby be too "too basic"? Walking dead is walking dead.

Level 5
sorry I think I express myself badly as I wanted to have some model of unit from Warcraft III in zombie like this model for example. Sorry for bad english...

Attachments

• Orc zombie.jpg
    Orc zombie.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 2,978
Level 30
How come the zombie models here are too basic? I mean they all look epic to me, and don't get me wrong but, there are tons of warcraft III websites that expresses undead models for you to just look in the internet, but for me, The Hiveworkshop is the only source of good and bad-ass models for zombies and undead alike, if your still willing to look farther away into this site, I suggest you go look here Wc3Campaigns

if your still not satisfied, why not just make your own instead? here some more link

Status
Not open for further replies.