• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I whould like someone to either make a skin or a model of a high elf mage a warcraft high elf mage i i would like it to be based off of the medieve model or the the high elf priest model. i was just going to use the blood elf mage but i would feel really lazy so if someone whould please do that for me it would be appreitiated of course you will be credited for the model or skin..

Also ever sence the 18 patch i havnt been able to import skins currectly i can import them and then when i put the right path it doesnt show up and i have tried several skins but none work so if i could get those things accomplished then i would thank whom ever did it for me Thanks! :D

Level 3
Hmm im not that good at modeling but SKINNING! i can do skinning well. PM me if you still needed help with it.. im good with humans and nightelves too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.