• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:( Well, I have a problem, I want :? to make a map were U have the choice between different Paths for your race, there4 if you choose to build one building, u can't build an other type, so that the plyer may choose .magic or tech.
or .darkness or light. ... just like in WarriorKings Battles ( i dont think you need to know that game)

so, if anybody could help me, that would be (*nice words in masses*)... or something similar :wink: :?:

Level 3
easy

This is easily done by doing the following

event- a unit is finished constructing a building (not sure if that is exact text)

condition- unit type of triggering unit = to dark temple

action- set (var) building_count = 1

then for ur next trigger

event- a unit is finsished constructing a building

condition- building_count is greater tthan or equal to 1

action- remove finished buildingm from the game

if u want more pizzaz do explode finished building![/code]

Level 3
ok,

ill try it, thx... Hopefully it works

edit: U r rigth, it definetly works.... but the thing is the building has to be build to get destroyed, i think it would be better if the player cannot even see the option for the other building ....

Status
Not open for further replies.