• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

I need a Campaign screen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
First of all, it needs some model:

Wc1 Footman, Blackhand and Lothar from Urkdrengi

The screen take place in a war scenario where Blackhand & Lothar are face to face(with ready position if possible) with their army(a long row of cheering Grunts behind Blackhand and a long row of cheering footmen behind lothar). Also, the ambience has to be crossed by a war style fog.

I think Blackhand model is missing. I have it, so that if you can't find it i can upload it here.

Level 20
what do you mean for "a wc3 graphic screen"?
This is my last step for the completion of my proj: Warcraft: Orcs & Humans Remake. The entire thing is in italian though, and i can translate, but it will take more time.

EDIT: i've changed my mind. Since it must reflect original Wc1's cover, put only a Grunt(to the left) and a Footman(to the right) facing each other.
Footman must be in "defend" position, while the Grunt in "Ready" position. Make the scenario around like a going battle(corpses around, patches of scorched earth and various pikes with head/skulls). The camera should watch on the messed field first, thus switching to the two challengers.

EDIT2: I need 2 screens of the same type, just place a grass scenario with the Lordaeron autumn sky in one, and give cursed ground, felwood sky, heavy rain and random thunders(not lightning) to the other.

P.S. Let me know if you are really working on it, cuz if you don't, i'll launch the project without these screens.

Last edited:
Level 20
Sorry for double post. I asked to Lightskin if he's really going to make me the screen. I'm about to launch the proj done if he can't, but i need an answer. You(lightskin) can't afford to say "i can't do it" when you don't tell nothing further.

So what do i do? Should i wait you? Or should i launch??? Tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.