• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I live for the Swarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone, my name is (read author of topic) and I am a starcraft 1 map maker. I have come to this forum to continue my quest for map making fulfillment. My goal is to get ready for Starcraft 2 map editing and to do that I am going to be needing some assistance such as reading and learning the tutorials that this site has to offer.

I have been in the bnet scene since 2006 and have joined and met many blizzard fan communities and clans. I've recently got into map editing a year ago. My work paid off when my map Desert Strike vQueen became popular.

With SC2, I hope to edit and share wonderful custom game ideas to the blizzard community. I have much to learn and I wish to acquire any assistance and tips from other map makers like yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.