• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i cant manage to find out how to submit a skin.... help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:? a couple of days ago i made a undead war sheep kind of a skin and i dont know how to submit it onto this site... i tried looking at that add/update recources thingy at the top but when i log in and click on skins it comes up with a blank page with 3/4 of a border going up into the upper part of the page where all the links are... WAS i on the right track? :?

Level 2
what do you mean? use something other that internet explorer? thats all i have :roll: and btw i accidently started 2 of these threads

Level 2
:( i think i know why now... for some unexplained reason im gettting like adware and stuff and i cant uninstall the majority of it i think that may have something to do with it... i also cant download like all but one of the things in the downloads... all i managed to get was wc3veiw and the 'taasar' wich unfortunately wont work in the editor or in game. *sigh* ive also been having problems ever scince ive installed windows XP... i think im just going to have to format my computer and go back to 98' but thanks for trying! HOWEVER i might be able to attach a zip or rar file of it to a thread if i knew how... oh and by the way i also did a magma mage, a glacial magi, and im working on a lunar matriarch

Status
Not open for further replies.