• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hydra Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi people. As i didn't found any thread that already has the solution of my problem, i will ask directly here. I want to know if there is a attachment to the other 2 heads of the Hydra model (Blizzard original model) and if have, please tell me what is. If not, tell me if have a alternative way to use the other heads.

Thanks in advance.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
What do you mean exactly by "attachment"? For what I can understand, you're seeking a way to use the Hydra's heads.
The Hydra does not possess any more attack animations other than the middle head attack, but you can still make a missile fire off one of the other two heads. Inside the World Editor you'll find Art - Project Launch, which will set the coordinates of the missile when the Hydra attacks. In the Combat object editor settings, you can only set two attacks for the Hydra, meaning you can only two of the three heads.
It'll look weird either way, since the middle head is clearly the one moving and attacking.
hydra.gif

Level 1
Thanks for answering, actually, i was seeking a way to use the Hydra's heads, in a attack animation and a spell, like put the Shadow Strike buff above on one head excluding the middle one, or even a storm bolt like skill that have its origin on the secondary heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.