• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How to rotate doodads upside down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I don't understand, if I try to give a doodad negative number it does not give it. :/ And if I give positive nothing still happens for the doodad. What's wrong?
I really need to know this, but for some reason I can't give a negative value for pitch or roll and if I give positive nothing happens. How can I rotate doodads to different angles for example upside down?

Level 8
You can't in WE. Even if you activate negative values in WE, it won't let you make pitch and angle negative.

Some people use WEU to get around this problem, but I find that it is easier to import a negative pitch / angle effect or unit from a map that already has them.

I use this map: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/8611/

There are some upside down and side ways dummy units in it.

Lej

Lej

Level 3
Setting "Allow negative real values in Object Editor" in preferences doesn't affect the pitch/roll fields but you can still get around it by holding shift while double clicking the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.