• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to make an income system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello. Sniper again.
I got bored so i decided to make a evolution/Civilization type map. its terrianed but this is my idea. I'm using Newgenjasspack5.
So my income system idea, would be for lumber
Capturing Circle's of power around my forest area's
And building Farm's in the farm lands aka Crops Terrian. from village

And im still thinking of an idea for gold, but really right now is what do i need to do to make my income system work?

I've been experimenting with Gui-trigger's to make it work, but i really haven't found a proper way to make the income go to the player that has built a farm in the field.

If you could give me suggestion's advice or a little tutorial on how to make a working system let me know.
*Note* i would download a income system from spell's but i don't know how to put them into my map and make them functional again. but I'd really like to make one my self. +Rep for the people that help me out. Thanks ~Sniper~

Level 11
Here is the most simple way to do it. Copy the line for each player and replace # with the amount of resources the Farms and Capture Points yield.

• Income
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Add (((Number of living Capture Point units owned by Player 1 (Red)) x #) + ((Number of living Farm units owned by Player 1 (Red)) x #)) to Player 1 (Red) Current gold
There are of course more sophisticated ways of doing it. If you want to explore more advanced options I suggest you look into the tutorial section here on THW. Look for Countdown Timers and Variables; they ought to give you a solid foundation.

Level 2
It don't work. what I'm trying to make is. depending on the amount of farm's player has build in the corps terrain give's the building player +1 to max food per min.

player has 2 farms it'll be +2 per min. got any idea's?

Status
Not open for further replies.