• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

how do i link maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
i am making a huge 1 player rpg thats gonna be just like final fantasy and i need to know how to link maps like they are linked in the obnus orc campaign.

when you go back and forth between the maps, i need all items saved and where they where before, heros to be there right level they where, all the quests to be the same as they where in other levels, and when you switch from one level to another, all units are where they where last time.

if someone can tell me how to do this, i will give them credit in the mao when its finally done (i expect about a year long to make)

Level 3
You definitely can't do it for games on Battle.net, but that doesn't seem to be your intention. It's relatively easy to do, I think blizzard even may have put some sort of information out about it somewhere. It just involves using the game cache triggers, I'm sure there's more info if you search the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.