• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Holy Aura

Aura for a holy hero.

This model made by Daelin has been modified by General Frank because of an bug Wolverabid reported below.

Keywords:
holy aura light yellow
Contents

Holy Aura (Model)

Holy Aura (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: [Approved\] Updated by General Frank, Works ingame. Credits to the great Daelin. Have fun with it.

M

General Frank:

[Approved\]

Updated by General Frank, Works ingame.
Credits to the great Daelin.
Have fun with it.

Level 5
umm, the aura is often invisible, cos it disappears in water an it doesnt adapt to the terrain like the other auras do. maybe anyone can fix this??? otherwise u wont see the aura often...

Level 2
I like totally posted on your Holy Armor model that I couldn't find this one and it makes me feel so retarded considering I posted that I couldn't find this less than a minute ago. :p This aura (if working properly) would be exactly what I need for my ability!

Level 7
It looks really great, and it has a real authentic Warcraftish feel to it, but unfortunately it's unusable because it's often not visible because it doesn't adapt well to the terrain. I'm thinking just raising the entire effect slightly above it's origin would fix this, but I'm not a modeller so I don't know for sure.

I think it's worth a try though. I would really love to use this so it's sad that such a minor error makes it unusable.