• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HoLb v.0.9

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a BETA map im working on.... Most of the resources are not mine and i cant remember the names. Also thanks for the recources! :D

Keywords:
Knight Knights War Feud Chaos Fight Light Blade Hero Heroes Lightblade Dread BETA
Contents

HoLb v.0.9 (Map)

Reviews
13:32, 27th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: BETA maps are not allowed as written in the Map Submission Rules. Also, work on the map description because in its current state, even if the map was finished, I'd have to reject this due to a lacking description.

M

13:32, 27th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: BETA maps are not allowed as written in the Map Submission Rules. Also, work on the map description because in its current state, even if the map was finished, I'd have to reject this due to a lacking description.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Please take a look on the map submission rules.

Beta or WIP maps are not allowed here, this section is supposed for finished maps.

If you want to receive feedback, you can post your map in the map development thread.