• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hints req, stuck here a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Can't figure out a way to open the gate next to Treasure room in Twin Corridors. Also can't figure out what to do about Queen's Tomb for the Scepter. So far I've done pretty much everything I can afaik. Halp!

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Can't figure out a way to open the gate next to Treasure room in Twin Corridors. Also can't figure out what to do about Queen's Tomb for the Scepter. So far I've done pretty much everything I can afaik. Halp!
In Queen's Tomb you just need to avoid stepping on blue and red traps.
To open the leftmost path in Twin Corridors you need to beat the eredar boss near the troll village and activate the lever behind him.

Level 1
In Queen's Tomb you just need to avoid stepping on blue and red traps.
To open the leftmost path in Twin Corridors you need to beat the eredar boss near the troll village and activate the lever behind him.
Thank you, sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.