• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

High Quality Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Hey guys.

I need a better skin quality for http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ns-192204/?prev=search=Animations&d=list&r=20.

It's not that the skin on that model at the moment is crap, but i'm using other skins which are high quality and it doesn't fit.
I tried doing the skin myself, but... yeah i failed.

So, if someone could just make like a High Quality version of what he is wearing?

Details:
He is a Blacksmith Apprentice, he doesn't spend his life in the blacksmith (So please don't put an apron on him xD)

Hmm, it would be much appreciated if someone could do this for me.

Thanks In Advance,
Regards,
xDeathKnightx

Level 25
Hey, I thought you'd maybe want to see some progress of the skin, so here's a WIP.
150077-albums4247-picture47426.png

I think the shoes and arms are done. Pants need some more work, and I'll redo the chest. I haven't started on head yet. Please tell if there's anything you want changed, or specific details you may like. Or if the entire skin is just a buch of crap.

Level 8
Wow, great skin! but his face looks like someone, that have to go to the toilet very hard.. but that's just my opinion.

Level 18
chr2, i really don't mean to sound bad or anything, but a few days ago, my pc's hard disk had errors and fried itself, and i had to replace it with a 500GB hard drive, and i lost EVERYTHING off my old harddrive, so i am affraid, all my work with 'A Blacksmiths Journey' has been lost, and at the moment, i currently do not feel like trying to rebuild it... So i won't be using your skin, sorry, but maybe others will be able to find some use for it :)

Level 25
chr2, i really don't mean to sound bad or anything, but a few days ago, my pc's hard disk had errors and fried itself, and i had to replace it with a 500GB hard drive, and i lost EVERYTHING off my old harddrive, so i am affraid, all my work with 'A Blacksmiths Journey' has been lost, and at the moment, i currently do not feel like trying to rebuild it... So i won't be using your skin, sorry, but maybe others will be able to find some use for it :)

That's fine. If that is the case, I might consider uploading it instead. Sorry about your com, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.