• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hidden Icons/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Does anyone have a list or something of all the hidden icons and models, like the ones on the Goblin Tinker or the Fireball missile?

U.V

U.V

Level 7
first of all there is no goblin tinker--it was an april fools joke thus theres no hidden icon.

secondly all the hidden icons can be found with the image extractor II which can be found here in the tools section.

GOOD NIGHT!!

Level 2
U.V said:
first of all there is no goblin tinker--it was an april fools joke thus theres no hidden icon.

secondly all the hidden icons can be found with the image extractor II which can be found here in the tools section.

GOOD NIGHT!!
I know there is no Goblin Tinker, I was talkin about the icons they used for the screens, like the missiles and the engineering upgrade.

Level 2
well, you can make then a Icon your self. just open them in W3M Map Utilities and edit the icon, and make a disable icon of and your done. i have a list of some icons you cant see in the editor. Just type in these paths in the "Path enter" thing when you choose a icon. letts see... here we go:

buildings\undead\GargoyleSpire\GargoyleSpire.mdl
Doodads\Cityscape\Props\CityGrave\CityGrave3.mdl
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVengeanceIncarnate.tga
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLament.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNOrb.tga
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNForceOfNature.blp

ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.