• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
:grin::grin::grin: Hi! I am from Malaysia and having a huge interest in editing maps and reveal the way to design or modify the model! the best part of my interest is I can enjoy having my own model designed by my very own imagination, previously I used to change the colour of some model originally from the meele map and I found it sucks because it will just make you felt like something is lacking! And Yes! the model is not suitable! thanks to this website, I get to have some model which uploaded by some honoured member. I am ken from Malaysia, nice to meet all member in this forum!!:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.