• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hi there. Long time visitor, first time register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I hope I didn't just commit an unspeakable, unforgivable act of posting in the Trigger Forum for help before posting in the Introductions forum to say hi. :(

Anyways, hello. I'm Matt. I've been using World Editor for a few years, but didn't get serious about it until about two months ago when my boyfriend challenged me to make a fully-playable, fully balanced Naga race. After a bit of searching, I found this site and used (with credit) many of the suggestions, models, and troubleshooting found here to finish the project. Eventually I'll touch everything up and make it available to any who wish to play it.

But anyways. I figured I'd be more than just a lurking figure, and that I'd register so I can give my feedback, and receive some from others.

Level 7
It's alright to post in other areas before introducing yourself, some of us never have introduced ourselves. But anyway Welcome to the hive workshop. If you've been a gues here for very long, and check out the introductions every now and then, I'm sure you've heard of me.

Anyway just follow the rules, and take it seriously when people say don't do that, the guys here can be a little harsh at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.