• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hi everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
:wink: Hello all!
Id like to join your community. I found your website rather useful for mapmaking
Im very interested in modding in general. My first project was a modification for Half-Life - MaxLife) just mod for me and my friends, with so crazy multilayer.
Now Im working with LegendCraft project. Also I have many ideas for some kind of MMORPG. May be Ill start writing code for it after Febr. 2012. Ill use MVC# and XNA. If someone is interested in my projects I`ll can show you screens, e-tables with calculations or describe my ideas in PM or in a thread if you wish.
About my self. Im just a Russian guy, programmer, I know good Pascal, Delphi, MVB .NET, and I can say I like MVC# and can use it, but I cant say Im pretty good at it. the same is about MVC++, JavaScript and PHP. I have some knowledge in area of web-designing and local network administrating)
Also Im looking forward to make friends on US and EU net. Sure, Ill be glad to see here other Russians)

Status
Not open for further replies.