• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

heyyy, wassup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hey, im soul/souldarite/ledesir@uswest

im working on a hero siege with a guy named slovic, and i decided to register here so i could get help with some things when i needed it :p

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hello, welcome to the Hive.

You're looking for help? Our Tutorials provide most of the help you need, but if you still can't find your answer, post in the World Editor Help Zone, and search the Solved Problems archive if necessary.

Remember to follow the Map Submission Rules when uploading your map in the Map Section, if you do.
The map submission rules are presented in the uploading formula, but you may also check them in the FAQ/Overall Site Rules. Remember to take a look at those so you won't run in trouble :wink:

Happy mapping!:thumbs_up:

Level 1
Hello, welcome to the Hive.

You're looking for help? Our Tutorials provide most of the help you need, but if you still can't find your answer, post in the World Editor Help Zone, and search the Solved Problems archive if necessary.

Remember to follow the Map Submission Rules when uploading your map in the Map Section, if you do.
The map submission rules are presented in the uploading formula, but you may also check them in the FAQ/Overall Site Rules. Remember to take a look at those so you won't run in trouble :wink:

Happy mapping!:thumbs_up:

hey, thanks for the welcome. ive been looking at the tuts, and they are pretty awesome! :D:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.