• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm not exactly new to the Hiveworkshop, but then again I never actually introduced myself - so of course I'm gunna raise my post count and spam an introductory thread, like so many before me have done!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,
I'm Grim (Formerly known as Grim_labour).
I'm 17 years old, English and currently participating in a 2 year IT diploma at college. I live in Oxford, England but as far as I know have no yet bumped into Captain Griffen :p

As far as Warcraft III goes, I've never actually released a map for it because I just really can't be bothered to finish them, I really only hang out with this community for the sake of boredom :D

Projects I have started (and naturally never finished) include:
1) Hiveworkshop Heroes [I still hope to finish this one]
2) A Penguin Campaign [Still hope to finish this one... I barely started it...]
3) Pacman [made LOADS of progress with this one tho :D]

To date I have donated near $120 to the Hiveworkshop, and thus can be seen with a pink coloured name in Chat and a custom penguin chat icon.
I intend to donate a minimum of at least $140 more to the hiveworkshop.

There isn't much more about me really, so yah!
I've finished my spammy +post count thread :D
BAI

Status
Not open for further replies.