• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys.
My name is Matt, I am a 17 year old male.

I use to make maps for this game about 2 years ago, I actually self-teached alot of things on WC3 Map Editor. I never knew there was a community for modding this game, I just did it for self entertainment. I ran out of things to do in my previous projects that I've been working on in other games, and I am coming back to make another RPG map for Warcraft 3, and hopefully actually get it released this time. My only problem I can have is, I tend to get so attached to making a map with Warcraft 3, I make my maps way to big to the point if crazy :cool:

My Last map I made which as I said, was about 2 years ago, but thankfully my memory isn't failing me, so I still remember how to Script triggers very well. In my old RPG map, I had 4 fully scripted bosses, that were very much different from each other. If anyone cares to know what they are, just let me know and I'll be happy to share :) :gg:

Anyways, I've been working on my newest map for a bit now, but I don't have enough done in my liking, to make a thread over it. But I can tell you it'll be very heavy action RPG, my main goal is to make it a few hours long, and with a pretty decent story that you will want to experience more then just 1 time.

Anyways, I think I've said enough, and I hope I enjoy my stay here! :)

Level 9
Welcome to the Hive. Sounds very interesting. Hope to see the final product. Once you've gotten a bit through the development of the map you should post it's story board with screenshots if possible in the map development forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.