• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroBladeMaster.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This my first real skin, so don't be to hard. I used some skinning techniques of Mr Goblin.
Maybe its to nooby to upload, but i like the way he looks like, with his hairy skin.

Keywords:
hair, hairy, blade, blademaster, hairbeast
Contents

Hairy BladeMaster (Texture)

Reviews
13:22, 11th May 2009 Hawkwing: As said over and over again, there is really no technique here. You simply scribbled lines all over. Now, that may be essentially the technique, but, obviously, there is a bit more to it. You need thicker strands of...

M

13:22, 11th May 2009
Hawkwing: As said over and over again, there is really no technique here. You simply scribbled lines all over. Now, that may be essentially the technique, but, obviously, there is a bit more to it. You need thicker strands of hair, a specific direction to them, and an appropriate amount of differentiation between shades in the strands.

There is no way that you can make changes to this. It will need to be redone. This skin will be rejected permanently.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
Alright. Here's the thing.

1. Browse a bit through the skins here.
2. Just... try and compare them to your skin.
3. See the difference.
4. Go to your resources control panel.
5. Delete your skin.
6. Feel guilty for displaying utter stupidity.

Level 6
Even hairy skin needs muscle definition and contrast. D:

Here's a little advice, if you think it may be too nooby to upload, try to improve it. I'm not going to rip you to shreds over your skin, because I think it's all been said. I'll just say, don't give yourself too much of a hard time over the comments, but at the same time, do listen to them, they will help you improve your skins, and in the end you may end up with something you can be proud of.