• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hero Fight 2.13

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a hero arena map, you chose a hero and creep to level up all heroes are compleatly custom. They are 2 teams each have a base. the point of the game is to destroy the enemy castle

Main creator editor: marbib. Terrain editor:daniel7067 trigger editor:MGS2raiden & uss_ge_freak

Keywords:
hero. arena. medieval. warcraft.
Contents

Hero Fight 2.13 (Map)

Reviews
23:21, 7th Dec 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

M

23:21, 7th Dec 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

Level 15
Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

A mix of survival map and RPG.Wondering in the wilds with the sole purpose of killing random creeps.

[+]You have done a great job in Object Editor, but that's not enough.
[+]Your map has a small file size.
[+]I didn't experience any crashes or lag playing it.
[-]I found a few typos, words like imba should be avoided.Some tooltips are missing i also noticed a few wrong hotkeys.
[-]Your map lacks triggers, you only have a few basic ones.What about respawn?If you die you're done?I don't find this interesting.
[-]You need more custom abilities.Giving Blizzard's hero the same default spell makes the map boring.
[-]Terrain was looking the same all over the map, with the exception of the small fortress in the upper corner.
[-]Map was unbalanced, and kinda of impossible to win in single player.

Overall rating:2/5 - vote for rejection, until i see more updates
I would suggest to add different type of creeps, more custom spells, and balance it until each hero has enough chances to survive out there
~ r3

Level 3
review of review

Map Review

This review is made by reason 3, if you have any questions or anything else to comment feel free to Private Message me.You may also ask me to review your map again.

A mix of survival map and RPG.Wondering in the wilds with the sole purpose of killing random creeps.

[+]You have done a great job in Object Editor, but that's not enough.
[+]Your map has a small file size.
[+]I didn't experience any crashes or lag playing it.
[-]I found a few typos, words like imba should be avoided.Some tooltips are missing i also noticed a few wrong hotkeys.
[-]Your map lacks triggers, you only have a few basic ones.What about respawn?If you die you're done?I don't find this interesting.
[-]You need more custom abilities.Giving Blizzard's hero the same default spell makes the map boring.
[-]Terrain was looking the same all over the map, with the exception of the small fortress in the upper corner.
[-]Map was unbalanced, and kinda of impossible to win in single player.

Overall rating:2/5 - vote for rejection, until i see more updates
I would suggest to add different type of creeps, more custom spells, and balance it until each hero has enough chances to survive out there
~ r3

thanx for the review ill work on most of these things but something you said are wrong like the thing that you die you dont respawn... you need to go to the circle of power near th fountain in your base and click on revive.The typos i can easyly arrange that but the missing tooltips are not missing i wrote them in the object editor bu they dont appear in game...i would like some help out on this one.For the triggers well i dont really understand those ones,what i would really like is to have like a duel every 5-10 minuts where 2 random players are chosen ,a repick and random control to.But i tryed hard on those ones and still cant figure it out. :cry:
the blizzzard skills well for that i think its only the hero you picked,trust me i think there only like 3-4 heroes in the game that have skilles made by blizzard
well thats it i would apreciate if you reply with some links to tutorials or forums that explain how to make random-repick and duels

thanx alot