• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Im new to modeling and this is my first time !!! I've check the tutorials but still cant get what i want pls help me thank you !!! How do i make those bends like in my drawing to the box model , ive tried editing the mesh but i canot , probably i did it rong some way ... pls help me ty

Attachments

• dd.JPG
    dd.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 127
Level 5
im using gmax ... Isit u have to create a vertex and attach it to the model and than edit it by the vertex tool??? if it is how do you attach the vertex to the model???

Last edited:
Level 5
Wow very detailed ! Thank you !!! btw i had a change of plans after i found out how that . so this is what i came up with in the end , i gave it a very technological look by curving the sides which led down to the curve , this is not a complete model of course , still have alot of stuffs needed to be added in . anyway thank you very much , i finally know a lil something about modelling . !!!

+ REP !!!

And how do u make a box model the end curve ... i 've tried it for 3 hrs after numerous time by looking at the tutorial TDR and instead of making a in curve i tried makeing both edges of a box model curve to get a box model wif a curve back, however wen i click the rectangular ting to pull the x axis dwnwards it doesnt work so i cant get the curve wen i edit the geometry ! im really sry pls help me again !

and look at the 3rd pic wen i turn mi plane upside dwn deres like nothing !!!

Attachments

• model plane.JPG
    model plane.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 70
  • ddddddumbdumb.JPG
    ddddddumbdumb.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 75
  • ddoo.JPG
    ddoo.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status