• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Help] World Editor crashing with Reforged HD import models

Level 4
I have done many attempts now. I know I can switch to SD graphics on my editor to get back my map, but I am now trying out different models and some works (as in, the editor doesn't crash) and yet other different ones does. So I am trying to figure out which ones causes the Editor to crash? Or is it perhaps there is a size limit to a map? I have not confirmed but I did notice that the bigger sized models tends to not work but then when I created a "new" map, it worked when it was the only model to be imported. So at this point I am confused on what works and what doesn't?

This is the model I was referring to:

I am positive the model worked when it is the only one but when I tried to import it on my other map which already had other models, it could not. Is there a way I can fix this? Is there a size limit?