• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help With some animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello everybody, I need some help with animations. Look, I made a model of Hellscream in a Wolf with thrall as base, and he need some animations, can anyone put the animations of the wolfrider on him please, I'm pretty noob in those things I also tried it but I got nothing, if you help me I will be grateful :D , thanks and excuse my bad english.

Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...2e2a4e4c610d0a2b8c14d2731&dateline=1411148143

Level 10
I'll give it a try since I've been reading a bit about modeling lately.
However, I can't promise it's going to work.

But meh, nothing to lose, right?

Edit: Unfortunately the name of the "wolfrider-model-bones" do not fit to the name of your model-bones, thus I failed in trying.
I thought I could use the "animation transfer" tool I just discovered. But the model looked really akward afterwards... :s

If I'll find out how to help you I'll let you know, but for now... I'm sorry. Maybe someone else can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.