• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help with replacing units..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
  • post defender Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Post Defender
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
          • Unit - Create 15 Post Defender for (Owner of (Trained unit)) at (Position of (Trained unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        • Else - Actions
K this is wat i want my trigger to be...

A unit trained the post defender... 15 defender comes out. and then replace the building that trained the post defender with another building...

the part im stuck on is the part where i replace the building.. help plz

Level 4
  • post defender Copy
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Finishes training a unit
  • Conditions
  • Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Unit-type of (Trained unit)) Equal to Post Defender
      • Then - Actions
        • Unit - Remove (Trained unit) from the game
        • Unit - Create 15 Post Defender for (Owner of (Trained unit)) at (Position of (Trained unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Else - Actions
      • If - Conditions
        • (Unit-type of (Training unit)) Equal to "the building type that you want to replace
      • Then - Actions
        • Unit - Replace (Training unit) with "the building type that you want to replace the OLD BUILDING WITH"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.