• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Help with instantly move trigger condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need help.
I'm making a custom hero map :cute:
I choose a hero then he get instantly moved to the next location where you choose 2 skills (you get 2 lumber), I want the hero to move instantly to the next location after he choosed 2 skills, but I can't find the condition :(
Wood = 0 won't do.
I though about "If hero got 2 abilities over level 0" but couldn't find something like that.

Level 35
If he buy the skills for wood, then checking for player resources "wood" equal or lesser then 0 should do the trick (If you remember to make the condition check for it every 0.01 second or similar.)

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
  • Conditions
    • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current lumber) Less then or equal to 0
  • Actions
    • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of (Where ever you want))
or make a seperat trigger to check for wood

• Events
    • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
  • Conditions
    • None unless you want
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) Current lumber) Less then or equal to 0)) and do (Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of (Where ever you want))
Hope this helps, else an other good suggestion have also been postet.

Status
Not open for further replies.