• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help with Fixed players and model making....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
How can you make th players be fixed, like you can't remove the computer or something like that? And also the race can't be changed. How can I do those things? :?

What are the best programs in model making and can someone at the age of 15 make models or is it soooo hard? :?

THANKS VERY MUCH!!! :D

Level 45
well i did modeling when i was 12, but that was with amapi and didnt really do much.
but i started models like wc3 ones around this and last year..so arounf when i was 13/14 i started, just google some and look at stickies and the tools section.
and it is possible to add a race, look at the tools section, u'll c.
and milkshape and 3dstudio max 4 are great wc3 model makers that have exporters, i dont think u can get gmax anymore.

Level 45
well u can realy dl 3dsmax anymore..rare to find..but i hear u can get trials somewhere..and if u want to buy it amek sure your rich ad have $3000 in your pocket.
i use milkshape, its a trial (30days) but handy for animating stuff, can mod animations, u have to make from scratch though)..just google it..to actually buy the reg number for it is $20(us)

Status
Not open for further replies.