• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with all/unally triggers, please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am sort of new to triggering and I am wondering if there's anyone that knows how to create a trigger that will ally players when they type -ally (player's color name) AND as well making a message saying for example: Red has allied blue. And vice versa. Same thing to do unallying someone. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks! :ogre_haosis:

Level 5
Yes!

In your World Editor preferences, find the option that says "Automatically create unknown variables", and make sure it's ticked.

Next, you just need to select the trigger folder, press Ctrl-C for copy and paste it into your map!

Oh my god, thank you SO much!! :thumbs_up: I really appreciate it, mate! I am very noob-ish when it gets to triggers and I am so grateful I found someone as helpful as you! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.