• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help Requested with Skin Import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone.

THis is probably asked before and i also read some but my problem with my skin is a little different then just an invisible Model.

I created my Model in 3ds Max and made a Texture for it.

in converted my Model to MDX en my Texture To BLP

Model Name :Altar_highborn.mdx
Texture Name:Textures\Altar_Texture.blp

The model itself works in the game and i am really proud of it because this is my first try with the warcraft 3 editor to make my own model.

But my Texture just doesnt Work. Its an Bloodelf Altar which i replace on the Altar of Kings. But my Textures just dont work and dont know what i did wrong because i looked everything up in the tutorials

So is there someone who can help me??? :(:cry:

THis is how my Model looks like in 3dsMax render. Hope some of you like to help me get it like this ingame

Attachments

• Altaar plaatje.png
    Altaar plaatje.png
    454.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Level 1
THis is how it looks ingame :( (one of my models)

first picture is how it looks in Max.
Second one is my custom made texture
The last one is how it looks ingame

i looked in warcraft 3 viewer and see that all my models are attached to a cityscape texture. But i dont know how i can attach them on my own textures. Or do i have to solve it in another way?

Attachments

• Wallpaper_Human_Tavern.png
    Wallpaper_Human_Tavern.png
    644.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Tavern_Texture.png
    Tavern_Texture.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
  • WC3ScrnShot_082208_130943_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_082208_130943_03.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
Level 1
Here are the MDX en the BLP

can you also tell me how i fix it myself so i dont have to ask for help all the time.

Attachments

• Tavern.mdx
    10 KB · Views: 75
  • Tavern_Texture.blp
    342.5 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.