• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Help me on Spawning/Move-Attacking and Death at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
As much as I'm suer of it... I wanna check with the pros :wink:
so... are these triggers correct?

I know how to do this, it's just I don't know how to make them move...
umm, let me see...
TOP TRIGGER:
  • Monster Spawn
  • Events-
  • Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions-
  • NONE
  • Actions-
  • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Neutral Hostile at (Center of(Region00 <gen>)) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move to (Rally point of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Random Players from (All Players)))) as a point)
Is that it?

There's this other problem, too... How do you kill ALL the enemies' units when the sun comes up? Well what are the hours? 24:00 is midnight? 12:00 is 12 P.M? Which one would I start it from?
Would it be:
1ST TRIGGER:
  • Sun kills units
  • Events-
  • Game - the in-game time of game becomes Equal to 6:00
  • Conditions-
  • Unknown
  • Actions-
  • Unknown
And would night spawns then be something like:
2ND TRIGGER:
  • Night Spawn Units
  • Events-
  • Game - the in-game time of game becomes Equal to 16:00
  • Time - Every 8.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions-
  • NONE
  • Actions-
  • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Random point in (Playable map area)) facing default building facing degrees
  • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Attack-Move to (Rally point of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Random Players from (All Players)))) as a point)
I need it so that the enemies' units die at the very strike of daylight 6:00 A.M (1st trigger after top trigger)... and spawn at 4:00 P.M (2nd trigger after top trigger)
Help anyone?

Level 4
AFAIK, that trigger is solid in my knowledge, it should work and yes game time 24 = 12 AM and 12 = 12 PM

Level 4
AFAIK, that trigger is solid in my knowledge, it should work and yes game time 24 = 12 AM and 12 = 12 PM

• Sun Kill event
    • Events
      • Game - The in-game time of day becomes Equal to 6.00
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
the top most trigger though will order the units to move and attack targeting a random unit not a random point in region region and i don't know if that what you want...

Level 3
Hmmm, I'll try that, but I Found a stupid thing that didn't work right in the 2nd trigger...

• Night Time
  • Events-
  • Game - the in-game time of game becomes Equal to 16:00
  • Time - Every 8.00 seconds of game time
  • Conditions-
  • NONE
  • Actions-
  • Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Random point in (Playable map area)) facing default building facing degrees
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))
Well... In the events, o wait, nevermind, I think I know what I Can do...
I could have the Time of day turn on a trigger and then have the other trigger turned on spawn the monster and then have the time of day for daytime kill and stop the spawning trigger(s), couldn't I? So it is basically taking out
Events-
Time - Every 8 seconds of game time
Conditions-
NONE
Actions-
Unit - Create 1 Zombie for Player 12 (Brown) at (Random point in (Playable map area)) facing default building facing degrees
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 12 (Brown)) and do (Unit - Kill (Picked unit))

And just transfer it to another page so it gets turned on by the time of day and off

Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.