• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me...Help me...Help me... Help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Make sure you are using WC3 TFT lattest non beta patch and not using WEU.

Also make sure you restart both wc3 and WE fully when asked to. Also make sure the models being used are approved as ones that are no we can not assure you will work. Finally make sure the paths you enter and use are correct, that is the most common fault for models not working.

Level 8
How does the title of this thread help, at all? If someone is browsing this forum with the aim to help people, why would they bother with your thread? How many people will bother with your thread if you don't provide a helpful thread title?
On the plus side, the text of your first post is not:
Halp! Halp, I r haffing WE probs
Though the use of 3 smilies and bold font is not exactly encouraging.

EDIT: also; SEARCH!
try keywords like "importing models" or browse the tutorial section. The possibilities, as they say, are endless.

Level 8
It was just an example, my point is that you can't know what is the problem. The OP doesn't give any information.

I wanted to use the line "/me attacks wall with head" over your misuse of the English language in that last post, but then I would look like a grammar nazi...

Status
Not open for further replies.