• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HELP! HOW DO I IMPORT SOUND FILES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
HELP please, i am trying to add some custom sounds to make my map cool, im a good map maker by the way, but still couldnt figure it out. help please! KEEP IN MIND IVE GOT A MAC.

Level 16
Sound editor imports sounds. I don't really know much about macs, but if necessary, send us the map (I personally will not steal) with the sound file and us people who can with a PC (if mac can't) will import for you.

Also, this new join date is kind of suspicious. Any good mapper has to at least have tried using the sound editor

noob speak (not to be taken literally):
da mac is 50000 sux0|2z, 5o send da m4p 2 meh for m3h to 1mp0rt 4 u LoLOLOLO!!!1111!!!

Level 1
lol, well obviosly i am more experienced than u, i have used it a lot, but it wont import sounds unless from wc3 itself, if you try, it must be a wave file and it goes to the import manager. now whos the newb!

Level 2
My WC editor somehow bugs sometimes when I import mp3 files into it, it says '' Compil. Error '' when i save. Idk why :p but qwhen i reload last save my mp3 is in the box, i simply dont know why it bugs like that but it doesnt matter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.