• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help fizing manual spin trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Spin
Events
Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
SpinAngle Equal to 360.00
Then - Actions
Set SpinAngle = 0.00
Else - Actions
Set SpinAngle = (SpinAngle + 2.00)
Unit - Move Tauren Cheiften 2.0 0000 <gen> instantly to (Position of SpinCenterlocation), facing SpinAngle degrees
Unit - Move SpunUnit instantly to ((Position of SpinCenterlocation) offset by 160.00 towards ((Facing of Tauren Cheiften 2.0 0000 <gen>) + 15.00) degrees), facing (Position of Tauren Cheiften 2.0 0000 <gen>)

That's the trigger in it's implicity. The only problem is that he won't spin faster the larger i set the rotation interval. Instead he starts going the other way is if lagging....anyone know how to fix this because i'd want to make a really nice fast spinning movement rather than the slow roation that i currently have.

Level 11
About the spin stuff, I don't REALLY get what you mean. Is it in the animation of the unit or just in the way you forcefully change the location of the unit?

For the leaking from, here is the script which should work. Just add a Custom Script after you refer to each position of unit blabla.

call RemoveLocation(GetUnitLoc(udg_SpinCenterlocation))

And hopefully it won't leak, lag, or cause any problems.

~Daelin

Level 10
I forcefully turned the unit but no matter what there's a maximum speed you can turn them despiyte anything you try to do (they WILL NOT turn any faster)

As for the leaks, i was told that when you get the location of the unit, it's stored as x and y which doesn't leak.

But if it leaks, well i'll put that in when i update my map.

Status
Not open for further replies.