• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream

Made by Sephiex

Instructions:
Import Sephiex(1).blp and Sephiex(2).blp. Set the custom paths for both of them to Textures\Sephiex(1).blp and Textures\Sephiex(2).blp.
Import Warrior.mdx

And that's all. Hope you enjoy my model.
PM me for any suggestions, comments, or bug reports.

Keywords:
arthas death knight
Contents

Hellscream (Model)

Level 2
Looks well... 5/5!
Btw if you say good job or 5/5 you should also rate it, there were 5 posts before mine which said good and 5/5 but only 3 rated it!

Level 2
Great, only a few problems though.
It would do nicely without the hero glow, both on the ground and on his weapon spot. I noticed that weapons put onto the model don't line up with the glow anyways, so it kinda looks like some kind of spirit axe. I could use this model if it had a spell animation, too.

I'm actually requesting that lol.

Level 2
i like big warriors and I can not lie, you otha brothas can't diniy, when a warrior walks in with an ity bity face and a big sword in your face you get killed. :lol:
Nice job 5/5

Level 2
Wtf what is he doind with his head wtf? every time he attack he looks around
looks relly ehm...stupedt

nice models bad animation...3/5..