• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello to any one who might read this, i've been downloading from and viewing the hive's forums for years now but neglected to ever sign up. Thought i'd finally register and see if anybody can't help with a few models.

Level 1
Thank you for the welcome!

Trying to find more resources for my star wars project, i've all ready accumulated all those available via the hive and wc3.net. I've read in other posts that there were quite a few related models around but that was years ago.

I understand that requesting anything should be under its own area of the forum, but i'm trying to either find all ready existing models that're maybe not uploaded or anyone capable of modeling star wars space craft, namely the more iconic rebel ships.

I do have some experience with modeling but not much, i can texture but i don't know about how to place texture on the actual vertices or whatever. I can however animate the model with basic animations. (walk, death)

Status
Not open for further replies.