• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello,I am Dynamiczx and I live in Romania
I'm a fan of Warcraft 3 and I love playing it with my friends with the internet.My favorite maps are the RPGs ones,melees,survival and tags :D
I made this account like 1 or 2 years ago,but didn't used it much,i kinda made it,but then I didn't used it anymore,since I quit playing warcraft3...But now I started playing again and I thought about making an introduction,since i didn't made one then...
I love map making,like most of the other members here do,and I want to specialize myself in terraining,since it is a very interesting matter of map making,where you can unleash your whole imagination into modelling terrains,mountains and so,resulting in an awesome paradise.

And to finish,I want to add that i love this nice community of warcraft3 and I would be proud in being part of it so hello everyone! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.