• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi.I'm from Mongolia.And my hobby from 10 years old is just a warcraft.Caus till that time i'm just disturbing everything.Then i wanna command a army,like other boys.The Warcraft has given me this chance.I knew hiveworkshop a years ago.In the beginning i like to download some maps,but it's getting boring.so i just wanna make some maps.But i don't know anything about it.So i wanna yuo guys just give me some lesson's.In the end I LOVE THIS WORKSHOP :grin:

Level 3
Thank you all of you.And for nichta fuck your ass.I don't want any trouble.Just learn ok?

Level 3
Kkk sorry about that.I really don't wanna cause problems.So let's try hard ok? For the Workshop :D

Level 3
So do you think we are all just chasing the horses.Too bad fellow.Too bad.....

Level 3
SO tell me where are you from.You are worst intelligent guy i ever met before.

Level 31
Welcome to the Hiveworkshop pray :)
The first thing you need to know here at Hiveworkshop is that you aren't allowed to make tow post behind each other. If you do, you can be punished.
So if you accidentally make a double-post, you can click on the Edit button of one of your posts and delete it.
You can also use the Edit button for adding something to your post, if you have forgotten to write something, so you don't need to make a new post.

You shouldn't call other people here "asshole" or say "fuck you".
This shall be a friendly community where everybody is friendly to everybody.

You want to learn mapping, right?
Here's a cool and easy tutorial for beginners:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/beginners-guide-map-making-8204/

I wish you good luck and much fun at the Hive Workshop and by learning mapping :)

Level 3
Okey Thank you for your advice chilla.And i know tatarians demon.We are all mongolians. And for tleno:Don't underastimate my country.Im am mongolian.And this is my proud.Ok?

Level 3
Kkkk we wrote him like : Chinggis khaan.This mean great ocean king if you know. And for tleno:Maybe we should close this conversation.Still we have bright future.I hope this is last of this conversation ok? Peace :)

Status
Not open for further replies.