• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello I'm KillerGB a.k.a CuperCupu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello my real name is Suhendi
I'm still 12 years old
My hobby is playing computer games :goblin_good_job:
I don't do many thing at my house. :goblin_cry:
I'm just playing computer games, study ,eat ,take a bath and sleep! :goblin_jawdrop:

Level 1
I usually use CuperCupu name. But I register with KillerGB name this time. In my map I use CuperCupu name ^^.I tried to reregister with CuperCupu name but it says this IP had arleady been use.

Sorry for my bad english. :eekani:

Level 1
shouldn't you be posting this in Dec 2009 ?
i searched the member thread and i typed CuperCupu and there are no members

I register this id in Dec 2009 but i don't use it in that time.So I use it now.In that time i don't really know how to activate it.

Level 11
yep that happened to me when i was at the admin contact making my post "why can't i reply to a post"
after that got solved and went to archieved,and when i post a reply,i get a post
ask the mods or admis abt it
it's a error ?

Status
Not open for further replies.