• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello I am Ralle the stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralle The Stupid

R

Ralle The Stupid

Hello I am Ralle the Stupid. My real name is Ralli da Silva and my hobbys are very exotic. I like hiveworkshop very mutch. And even more these 2 posts:

You peace of shit hive users. Get a life, I will ban every one who joins the channel. Get a life noobs.

I saw that in one random topic (I dont remember the name)
And This one is pretty new:

You Basstards write better storys or I sell hive to poker site and we gonna play only it.

Haha hive is funny place :D

Level 35
Hello Mr. The Stupid! And a warm welcome to the hiveworkshop, were we have many fun activities for you to participate in on your stay here; including but not limited to making your own resources, and uploading them to our fine databases.

You might also enjoy the company of our other guests in the chatroom, and the various forums you have already graced with your ever abundant presence.

Please, do make sure to contribute some of your work, and mingle with our esteemed denizens. Making friends and being a good neighbor is always a blast, and most friendliness is most appreciated.

And of course, as always, do make sure to read The Rules.

Enjoy your stay, and remember, that a clean hive, is a good hive.

-Elenai Lefein

Status
Not open for further replies.