• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DillanDespair

D

DillanDespair

I just joined up here and I'd like to introduce myself :grin:
I'm Dillan (Just so you know), I'm from New Zealand, and I like to make WC3 Maps :grin:
I was recently working on an RPG map, which I would've been able to upload a Beta version of it on here, BUT I have the worst luck, and managed to get a power cut while I was saving it, thus corrupting the entire map and losing all my progress :thumbs_down:
I did however learn how to make a code save function from that, and I'm here to learn even more stuff that I can do with the triggers, so please help me out, and if I can, I'll help you out :thumbs_up:
So I'll get posting now, and I'll try and help everyone with constructive criticism and/or compliments on their maps :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.