• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello! Elite Slayer onboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, to everyone here at The Hive Workshop. :grin:

I am an experienced mapper (especially with RPGs and Hero Defense) with a detailed knowledge of triggers. This site looks awesome with many, many people that are very talented and experienced.

I am very glad to have found this site and hope that I will fit in with you proffesionals!

I will try and contribute as much as I can and I can't wait to download some of your site's stuff. (PS: They look very good :grin: )

Friendly Greetings,
Your newest rookie: Elite Slayer
:wink:

Level 23
Hi Elite Slayer and welcome =)

Hope you'll fit in in the environment here, as you say you are a good mapper with knowledge of coding triggers. There are some great tutorials here as well, so dont mind look at them._., and in case they dont help you out, the users of hive will probably help you anyways.

/regards

Level 9
Hello Elite Slayer and you are welcome to the hiveworkshop.:thumbs_up:

If you are not know rules you can read rules in this link rules.If you have map but don't know were you can upload it in this link maps.And in that link you can download or comment maps.If you have model and don't know where you can upload it you can upload it in this link models or download and comment the models.If you don't know where upload skins you can upload it in this link skins or download and comment.If you don't know where upload your spells you can upload it in this link spells or download and comment it.And in this link tools you can download tools.:thumbs_up:

You are welcome to the hiveworkshop.:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.