• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

helllppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to create a nevermore hero and skill

but my problem is

i see a trigger files posting of others (shadowraze)

but im a bit confuse because when you configure the trigger editor

there are blank that you need the shadowraze skill

help me!!!

do i need to create a hero/skill before

create the trigger?

help thanks

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Makes little sense what you are asking...

To import a spell you need two parts.
1. The required object editor data, this is in the form of abilities and units usually.
2. The required trigger script, this can be both GUI or JASS and in the map header or triggers.

After importing the trigger script you need to make sure all object editor references reflect your map. References are done by ID so although your map may have object editor data with the same name as the source map, it will like to the object with the same ID which may not exist or already be used for something else.

Level 2
thnx but

-_- im a newbie

you said is to complicated to my brain :)) hahah

well i have a second question what is the simpliest way to create

is the worledit or jass? or they are both similar ?

bcoz im -_- exhausted to understand the gui , mui and jass...

but on my observation the jass is like a

script that you need to type

-_- thnx men help!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
is the worledit or jass? or they are both similar ?
WorldEdit is the editor program used to make maps. It is part of the WarCraft III installation. On windows it is WorldEdit.exe.

JASS (or more correctly, JASS2 as JASS was the scripting language of StarCraft) is the WarCraft III scripting language. GUI triggers compile to JASS when you save the map in WorldEdit. You can also enter JASS script directly for more control (and higher quality scripts as GUI makes rather poor scripts).

Status
Not open for further replies.