• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell TD v2.75

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Hell TD v2.75 (Map)

Level 2
===Hell TD v2.75===

Fixed numerous bugs present in v2.55
Streamlined triggers much more

Future updates will make the map more difficult, add levels, add upgrades,and fix any more present bugs

Please send feedback to [email protected]

===Hell TD v2.55===

This is my edit to the Hell TD series.

Bugs have been fixed, towers are now balanced, upgrade tower is useful, and the game is much harder.

Level 1
I played as a single player and this seemed too difficult. I played an older version and could beat that. If you make it impossibly hard, it's not worth playing. Could you allow players to select a difficulty level? I have seen some TD levels with that feature.

The biggest problem was that the flying units all stack on top of each other. It would be nice to specify the attack damage and damage type of each tower when you click on the builder.

Level 2
I have beaten this TD without leaking so it's not impossible. The older versions were all just so incredibly easy and I got tired of playing them and made a harder one. Trust me though, I play test each release, this one is good.

I fully plan on incorporating a difficulty selection feature but have not yet had time due to the amount of work I have this semester at the University. I will probably release that feature when I add more levels as well.

I have been considering adjusting how the monsters spawn but it really has no effect on the targeting of the monsters when the air is grouped together. You just cannot tell how many are leaked until they take lives.

I also might show the attack damage and type; I hadn't thought of that before. We shall see...I tried to make sure all the towers are useful though.