• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hehh. Hello >)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringer

G

Gringer

Hello everyone!

I'm not sure who looks through these threads - how enthusiastic about new members can you get after a while, right? - but if you actually are reading this right now and taking me seriously, I'd just like to thank you for your implied welcome >)

I'm a writer by vocation, and Gringer is the name I go by when I don't want the more respectable literary circles to realize I'm also doing fantasy and sci-fi, hee.

I'm not actually much of a solo modder - before I found The Hive and started buzzing around the threads (some of the talent here is incredible, by the way!), I'd been mostly working storylines for a small group of friends, who would read them and laugh and, if they had potential, make campaign maps out of them.

Currently, I'm writing a campaign scenario called 'Grimoire of the Sith'. As you'd expect from the title, it's a map (or series of maps) that all hardcore players should stay well away from. I intend to give it a completely humorous premise (which gamer doesn't enjoy a good send-up of FFTA?), although the one flaw in my plan is that I'll need an actual team to see me through this.

If anyone of you reading this are interested and would like to know more, just ping me; it would be very encouraging just to know that my choice of title is not a total turn-off >D

Status
Not open for further replies.