• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
How much candy and soda and such do you eat? Is your way of eating healthy?

I personally used to drink soda like everyday, but now I've changed to "water with taste". Can't keep away from cookies and candy, so I eat it about everyday. : /

I don't skip regular meals and such though, so I think the rest of my eating manners are rather healthy. : O

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

True that it's best to keep to the regular meals, but what you eat in those meals are also important. I'm no health expert, but to me, my body is the most satisfied with two meals a day, one breakfast and one dinner- snacks on fridays and sometimes randomly in weeks.

I don't go as far as drinking soda every day, but more than the regular healthy person. I'm not particulary fond of sweets though, suffices with some chips now and then- fridays. Maybe some chocolate, but too much and I get sick.

So.. I don't eat a lot of candy, don't drink a lot of soda. I eat a lot of what is currently considered healthy though- but that changes all the time.. the only thing that they always agree on is that too much of something is unhealthy, and particularily sugar.
Groceries taste way better than any candy, but I am actually unable to eat fresh groceries and fruit because of my stomach (I can eat them boiled or fried though) .. it limits my healthy-food intake.

I drink a lot of beer though, not sure how healthy that is. ;)

Level 9
I think what Megafyr means is water with tastes such as Water with Mandarin, and so on. I saw a couple of those with one being water with a taste of lime.

Or does she mean Coke or Pepsi just exactly?

Level 9
I like Water Soda, however I only get it sometimes. Wish I drank that everyday instead of clear not as sparkly water. Gets my tongue going ;) .

i dont drink soda much but normally i always have food with me. thinggs like
-timtams (coffe flavoured biscuit covered in chocolate)
-milk flavoured/plain
-biscuits
-cookies
-chocolate
-fruit and fruit juice
-honey covered cornflake
-honey covered nuts
-honey and lemon tea
-cake/pancake with honey
-honey (note to self: buy more honey)

but i am not fat or anything so i guess it is healthy enough :D

Level 9
i dont drink soda much but normally i always have food with me. thinggs like
-timtams (coffe flavoured biscuit covered in chocolate)
-milk flavoured/plain
-biscuits
-cookies
-chocolate
-fruit and fruit juice
-honey covered cornflake
-honey covered nuts
-honey and lemon tea
-cake/pancake with honey
-honey (note to self: buy more honey)

but i am not fat or anything so i guess it is healthy enough :D

Sounds yum, particularly with the honey (haven't tried it for a while), and for the soda I wanted to try it later, I haven't tried it for ages! Now its getting into my mouth now.

And for the fats, I wonder if it takes majorly on metabolism, probably it controls if it releases or keeps the fat, and the more insulin it has it will more likely keep the fat. It just depends, but that's what I heard lately with these "lose weight" advertisements instead of exercising for it, you can just walk on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.